Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 This and That's

1. My garage got cleaned this weekend! BIG trip to the dump...and a wonderful feeling to be able to walk out there without incurring a metatarsal fracture or a bruised shin.
2. My Ryan made me a mixed CD including some of my favorite songs...and a few that he just thought I'd like. I mentioned last month a song that my mom used to sing to me...he searched for it and included it. Thanks my boy. You are a gift.
3. Jillian has had a little bit of a cold. Gracie apparently asked Jill to breathe on her so she would get sick and not have to go to school.
3a. Note to self: dig out our copy of "The Great Brain" by John D. Fitzgerald and read it to Grace.
4. Spent a wonderful morning at the temple last week with my oldest brother, two of my kids, and my niece. Began work for my Grandma, Grandpa, and some of their siblings. It was something my mom always wanted done. It was a good day.
5. Sunday is probably going to be my last Primary program for a while...I'm assuming I'm about to be released. This will be the 4th in a row this time around. I'm doing my best to savor every minute with these kids (my Gracie is one of them!) and enjoy this weekend. I love them so much. I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand going to Relief Society after an 8 year absence....sigh.
6. Still haven't found my camera memory chip. Guess I'll kiss THOSE memories goodbye and go buy a new one.
7. On my way now to purchase the new Sugarland CD...I love the single and hope the album is good!
8. Grateful for a husband who knows how to fix stuff...he's outside looking at Ry's brakes and will undoubtedly repair them post-haste.
9. Just beginning to hear the start of the "I hate math" river of tears...good times.
10. Fall is my favorite time of year. Soup, socks, cuddly blankets, baking, anything pumpkin. It's all good!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

#3 made me LOL.
#5 I'm in the primary program this year... I have a primary class for the first time since 1981... I'm serious. I've done other primary stuff (chorister, nursery, president, scouts...) but not a class.
I can't remember what # the fall one was... but I love fall too :-)

American Homemaker said...

I love keeping up on you guys... I never see you anymore since you ran away from the FEC ;)

Bea said...

I always enjoy your "this and thats".
Can't you post them more often :o)