1. My husband is home. He had a fantastic time.
2. I'm still scared to drive in a car with him. He keeps listing to the left. Crazy Brits.
3. I still can't find my memory card.
4. Gracie started a hip-hop class this week. It is ADORABLE. I can't wait for the recital in May!
5. Went to visit Andrew's Auntie yesterday...it was so much fun. She and her husband are the absolute best fun to be around!
6. Went to the General Women's Conference meeting last night with my daughter. So fun! And I highly recommend Paradise Bakery...we had sammies and soup afterward. Yum.
7. Three more weeks until the Primary program...my fourth in a row this time around. I never thought I'd say this, but I L.O.V.E. my calling. After almost 4 years I have a feeling I may be released soon...I will miss it more than I can say.
8. Had all 4 kids at church with us today. It was a tiny slice of heaven. And very rare anymore.
9. Just realized that the kids and I have the SAME fall break from school! And we get free tickets to CornBelly's thanks to Ry's new job.
10. Family is everything. I love mine....my kids know they can call (let's be honest...text) their uncles or aunts or cousins anytime for anything. It's a beautiful thing.
10 months ago