Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random Summer Boredom Already...and a Nightmare

I grabbed my camera to upload the latest pictures. This is what I found.


There were also a few pictures of the TV...my walls...the dog...clearly SOMEONE hijacked my camera and had a few spare minutes on her hands to goof around :)
This is the picture I was actually meaning to upload and post. When I got up this morning, I walked by Grace's room, and as I always do, I peeked in to watch her sleep for a second. I love her so much. Every morning I look at her little face and say a tiny prayer of thanks.
Anyway. SHE WAS MISSING. I must say, my heart skipped a beat. I knew she wasn't in our bed. I crept downstairs to check if she'd gone down for a sleepover with Jill.
Nope.
I ran back upstairs and decided to check the boys room. I didn't really think she'd be in there. But there she was squished in with Ryan. And Snickers.
I called them after I got to work...it turns out she had a nightmare about 4am and went in to have Ryan save her. He scootched over, listened to her tell the entire dream, then she snuggled in and fell asleep seconds later. I don't know whether to be offended that she didn't come to get me, or happy that she has such love and trust in him to take care of her!?

2 comments:

Ethan said...

Definitely happy. You have some of the best kids on the planet.

American Homemaker said...

that is so sweet :)