Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lasik update

Only a small change in nearsightedness, and NO change in astigmatism today at the eye Dr. That means another appointment in 2 weeks, and then probably scheduling the Lasik for the end of September.
I've been waiting, blind, for this day to order lenses for my OLD and LAST pair of glasses! Hopefully they'll come in quickly, and I'll be able to see for my last month before NO MORE LENSES of any kind! Well, except for the fantastic sunglasses I always wear...yippee!

3 comments:

Ryan Ditty said...

If this was facebook, I would like this post.

Lilian said...

I would love to learn more about this lasik. I have a problem seeing and don't want to wear glasses. It's annoying when I can see "ok" but reading is a nightmare.

March Matron said...

I hope it's great! I hate being blind.