I don't know why I haven't bothered to blog this month. September is almost over! Anyway. Some stuff that's happened:
1. Over Labor Day weekend we cleaned the garage.
2. Andrew and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary.
3. Ryan got a speaking part in the school musical. (He was bummed...he did NOT try out, and really only wants to be in the "ensemble" or in other words, in the back...hahahaha)
4. We all worked. We have 6 jobs between the 4 of us.
5. Ryan took 2 mental health days from school already. Snort. It's, what, 4 weeks into school? Sigh.
6. Jillian's car lost the will to live. And is at this moment in the shop possibly getting a new engine.
7. Grace started an Irish Dance class! Super fun! It's called Rinceoiri Don Spraoi (Rin-Cory-Don-Spree) and apparently means "Dance for Fun" in Irish Gaelic.
8. Grace ALSO started a Hip-Hop class and is continuing her piano lessons.
9. We watched WAY too many dorky videos on YouTube. Otherwise known as wasting time on the computer.
10. After a long, miserable 11 weeks of glasses-wearing-blindness, on September 22nd at approximately 4:09pm I went from 20/800 vision to 20/15 vision. My 5.0 diopter astigmatism is also a memory. It took about 19 seconds per eye. Awesome. Seriously. Best. Thing. Ever.
7 months ago