Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time for more...

....prayer. Here is my conversation with Grace this morning:

Grace: I need to pray more often!
Mom: Really?
Grace: Yep. Last night Ry told me to pray about (xyz) and I did and it helped. Just now I prayed about (xyz) and then I found it!

I was rushing out the door. I WISH I could end this story with me being the perfect mom and using the opportunity to remind her how much Heavenly Father loves her and teach her about prayer. But no. Life doesn't always work like that does it? I think what actually happened is me hmmmming and saying "oh that's great sweetie" or something like that.
Then on the way to work tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought of the absolute gift this child is and how much I love her. Thanks Gracie for reminding me about the important things in life!

No comments: