Friday, April 22, 2011

ZOO!

My spring break was a week after the kids. So I kept Grace home from school on Tuesday to play with me...
All 3 of us girls went to Hogle Zoo. It was cold, but actually the best trip ever in terms of actually viewing the animals!

These are the girl giraffes. They walked right up to us.
Grace getting eaten by a lion...
Then we went to the 3D IMAX movie "Born to be Wild." We look ridiculous.
It was amazing. Thanks to Jill's Megaplex job for the free movie passes...we can see any movie for free after it's been out for 10 days. It's. Awesome.
It was a super fun, animal-filled girls day!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay! I love the zoo!

Bea said...

I do too!!!!
Haven't been for a few years, maybe G'pa and I need to do that BEFORE school is out.
I have been known to keep my kids out of school and take them to the zoo. :o)