I have not taken one picture in the last month. But here is a little bit of what's been going on, and a few thoughts:
1. Dogs recover crazy quick from surgery.
2. I did not clean ONE thing during my spring break. But I did take each kid out for an outing...
3. Ryan tried out for and made the SHOW CHOIR for next year.
4. Tyler has SEVEN weeks left of High School.
5. I bought myself pink roses and they're lovely and are making my room smell delightful.
6. It's a fantastic thing to have a husband who knows how to use power tools.
7. It's a fantastic thing to have a husband who LIKES to use power tools. And fixing things.
8. I only have FOURTEEN more elementary music classes to plan, prepare for, and execute.
9. My squash and bean plants sprouted!
10. Alcohol is an evil evil thing....and the consequences of it's use is making me unbearably sad for someone I love.
11. The amazing General Conference last weekend gave me the hope and faith to go on...and bear the sadness...and the sometimes chaos that is our life.
12. Grab a Barbara Kingsolver book...you'll be glad you did. I'm reading "Animal, Vegetable, Mineral" and am loving it.
13. I just this week secured my replacement as PTA President for next year! I will NOT be returning for a 3rd year. Hurrah!
14. It's possible to play ZUMA so much that it paralyzes your wrist.
Happy April everyone!
1 month ago