Thursday, September 16, 2010

Absolute-ly


My darling husband had yet another dream come true today...he spent 2 hours at his favorite radio station watching (and listening) to his favorite radio personality, Geoff Lloyd, do the show in London.
He met Geoff, Annabelle, and Nelson.
The coolest thing is that we all (Jill, Ty, Ry, and me) watched it in REAL TIME on the web-cam! Geoff even said (imagine a British accent...) "Welcome to Andrew Ditty from Salt Lake City!"
I can't wait to download the podcast tomorrow and listen to the whole thing again.
And thanks to my fantastic boss who let me camp in her office on her computer to watch it!

On another note: Ryan just called me and has landed a second job. Had the interview at 6pm tonight and was hired on the spot.
Really!?
It's a "seasonal" job just for October...but for a month he's going to be one busy guy. Like he isn't already!?
Good thing he's amazing, wonderful, motivated, and an all around great kid who I'm sure can handle the pressure and craziness. :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That is so cool!! He has a big smile on his face, hooray for Andrew!!

Lilian said...

SO cool for Andrew!!