Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Healthy Again...

Gracie is finally better. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and concern for her!
Whew. I hate it when my kids are sick.

Andrew called me from Scotland this afternoon. He's having a ball, but can't manage to get internet service anywhere and can't upload pics. We're going to have a huge party in my family room when he gets back to view the (according to him) almost 300 pictures he's taken so far!
Let us know if you want to come...

It was a good day for me too...let's just say I have a fantastic boss ;)
AND a fantastic oldest daughter who cleaned the whole house today before I got home.
AND we're going to Cafe' Rio tonight for dinner...with my oldest brother whom I adore.

Life is beautiful :)

3 comments:

Dan Cutler said...

Cool post. I like your boss too.

If you want, you can do the Andrew picture show in our home theater. It's connected to our home server and you can view pictures on the big screen. Up to you, but better than gathering around your laptop screen.

Lilian said...

When will Andrew return?? I'm glad he's enjoying himself! 300 pictures so far?? AWESOME!!! That is so totally ME!!! LOL!

VERY glad to hear Grace is better!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking care of my dad!! :)