Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh Boys.










I'm basically lazy. I was searching through the files on the computer looking for old pictures I've already scanned...it's a lot of trouble to hook up the scanner and work on preserving all of the old pictures, and I'm loathe to sit and do it.
ANYWAY. As I was looking for pictures of Jillian I ran across this file, and whee there were some pictures of my boys....cute, yummy perfect little men. Aren't they fine?





































This is my all time favorite picture of my Ryan. Yum Yum Yum.

3 comments:

Bea said...

What can I say but to agree with you, they are handsome boys but then that is the only kind we have in the family. Time passes so quickly, do you know the words to "Sunrise, Sunset"? if not, better not learn them. hugs for everyone :o)

Lilian said...

I'm curious to know if Andrew said something to his parents about the gift still sitting there unopened???

I started laughing when you commented about the task of scanning pictures. I'm smack dab in the middle of that right now and I'm burned out! You'll see why if/when you come to the wedding reception in a few weeks!

Karalee said...

Oh they opened it at the dinner we had...we plugged it in and showed them how it worked. They just packed it back away and apparently never looked at it again or used it : ) And no, he didn't say anything to them.

I don't envy you the scanning task, but it is fun to go through old pictures! We are SO there for the reception...looking forward to it!