Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girls Night

When the boys go to the Priesthood session of Conference it's time for the girls to PLAY! Grace chose to go to a movie this time. We saw "Monsters vs. Aliens." When we stood up to leave the theater she said "I can't feel my legs!" It's hard to be short...
Then we came home, lit candles...
And painted our nails...
I love her so much.
She looks forward to General Conference weekends:)
Although, sadly, when I tucked her in this was our conversation:
"You can sleep in as long as you want in the morning!"
"YAY!...why?"
"No church! It's Conference again."
"Oh.....a whole 'nother day of waiting. Sigh"

2 comments:

Bea said...

What a precious girl. Cute toes cute Mom good post

American Homemaker said...

I'm glad you got to have a fun girls night. I just worked :(