Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sophomore

Well. Today, my baby officially finished her last class of her first year of COLleGe. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for her this year! She attended (most) of her classes, got along with (mostly) her roommates, had a wicked awesome ongoing prank war with the boys across the hall, attended (most) of her Sunday meetings, stayed up all night goofing around, ran out of money and had to scrimp and save AND I guess learned a few things while in class :) That is partly what she went for, right?
Yippee! She comes home in TWO days for the summer and we can't wait! I'm so proud of you Jillian!

1 comment:

Lilian said...

You must be so excited to have her home!! From reading your blog and hers I can see that she has made the most out of college life! Good for her!!! I look forward to your post a year from now when you tell about her finishing up her sophomore year and coming home for the summer again.... it will mean it's almost time for mine to come home! HA HA!