Friday, May 2, 2008

Easter 2008


Tyler is missing from the picture cause he was with the Priests at a farewell. This picture made me realize 2 things: that it is going to be seriously harder to get all 4 kids together for a picture from now on, and that I have a real illness. It began the minute Tyler was born, and I bought matching jammies for he and Jillian. From that moment on, my kids have endured matching every Easter, 4th of July, Christmas. And don't even get my boys started on the apparently emotionally damaging matching every day clothes I put them in until they finally got old enough to just. say. no. I've compromised the past few years by buying them different COLORS of the same shirts, but they won't even go for that anymore. They sat me down, reminded me that they're bigger than me now, and that it has to stop. Ok. But even as I write this, I'm thinking about perhaps shopping around for complimentary outfits for me and Grace. She's too young to be embarrassed by yet?

No comments: