Thursday, May 8, 2008

TAG!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
1. my kids
2. my lilacs are blooming
3. Jillian's recent academic scholarship to college. Whew. Relief.

3 fears
1. Oompa Loompas. I know. If my kids want to freak me out all they have to do is hum the song.
2. Ants in my house. I'm freakish about spraying for these. If I see ONE I lose it.
3. Our cars breaking down. Every time I get in my stupid van I say a prayer. We seriously cannot handle ONE. MORE. UNEXPECTED. BILL.

3 goals
1. lose 20 more lbs. Sigh.
2. Finish getting all my siblings pictures scanned and preserved
3. Quit swearing. Again.

3 current obsessions/collections
1. Duh. SHOES. It's an obsession AND (if you ask my husband) a collection! He walked in on Grace surfing the Payless shoe website the other day. By herself. I'm not kidding. She's six. Perhaps me and my screwed up psyche shouldn't have bred children.....
2. I'm obsessed with Kashi Dark Chocolate Chunk cookies. Honestly, when you haven't had sugar or flour for almost a year, and finally break down and have one of these little gems of deliciousness, time stops. The earth literally stops rotating for a second. It's a beautiful thing, but also the reason goal #1 seems very far away....
3. I can also, if not reigned in, become obsessed with checking Powerschool. I've been known to log on every hour to check for tardies, unexcused absences, or to see if an assignment has been turned in. This has served me well a couple of times with Tyler. HOWEVER, I'm currently in recovery and am employing Love and Logic with him and haven't looked at his stuff for a couple of months. He may not graduate High School, but my ulcer is gone : )

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me
1. When I get a charlie-horse, I laugh and cannot stop laughing until it goes away.
2. I am addicted to the stupid, time-wasting computer game "Zuma"
3. I still have to take sleeping pills to sleep through the night. Started exactly 10 years ago. You do the math.

I'm tagging: Jana, Joy, Angie

No comments: